2008年10月9日木曜日

Remembering words is difficult!!

I think that remembering vocabularies is difficult...


Remembering vocabularies is my weak point, but this study is excitig for me.


I think that the number of my vocabularies are few, so I must remember many words.


When I study some words, I think that figure of word is very interesting. I'm interested in sturacture of words.


I'm also interested in pronunciation of words. Pronunciation is very complicate, but It is very strange.


Reading senteces and speaking them is very important. I feel that I can remember words easily in this way.


I want to keep on studying in this way. Do my best!!!!!!!


3 件のコメント:

m_yam さんのコメント...

So you've started to memorize English words? Great!

Keep trying, because we forget! (You may be interested in エピングハウスの忘却曲線) :-)

インプットとアウトプット、両方とも大切ですよ。So it's really good to write in English, too!!

ともみ さんのコメント...

Thank you very much. Memorizing English word is my weak point...

エピングハウスの忘却曲線をみて納得しました。人間は忘れる生き物ですもんね・・・日々、繰り返しが大切ですね!!がんばります(*^_^*)

m_yam さんのコメント...

Keep working hard!
この調子でね。