2008年10月8日水曜日

My favorate singer!(part1)


Do you know Kazuyoshi Saito. I like him because his voice is very sexy and he is cool.


He was singing on PONKIKKI-ZU. I think that you know "歩いて帰ろう". This song is sang by him.


When I was child, I like this song and always sang this song!, but I don't know singer's name in those days.


I have never known him, but I met his song last year!


I listened to his song "愛に来て" on CM of e-ma のど飴. When I listened this song, I was addicted to him!! I saw him for the first time!!


Now, I bought his best album and listen to all of his song every day!!


I'm gave energy and healing by his voice. Please listen to his song!! I love him!!


*This picture is very cool!!!!!!!! This picture is set my cellphone☆

2 件のコメント:

m_yam さんのコメント...

復活しましたね!
ロック解除には2,3日かかるみたいですね。

ともみ さんのコメント...

復活しました~!!ありがとうございました(*^_^*)