2009年2月26日木曜日

SAMBA!by じゃれマガ

Did you read today's じゃれマガ?


『The Carnival is taking place in Brazil right now.
There are many events, and the music never stops.
The most spectacular ("gouka") is the samba parade in Rio de Janeiro.
It is a competition ("kyousou") between the city's best samba schools.
3,000 to 5,000 people take part in each performance.
The competition took place last Sunday and Monday nights, but the top samba schools will be performing again next Saturday.』


I think that I want to watch samba when I read this mail.

I heard Brazilian earn much money for samba's carnival and they use all money to make thier costumes.


Samba is sprit for them because they work to enjoy this event!


I think that Danjiri looks like samba.

Danjiri is held my hometown on Octover.


This event is very exciting for men, boys and some girls.

I like to watch danjiri, but I do not like to pull danjiri because pulling it is very scar and dangerouse for girls and women.


My boyfriends enter "seinendan(青年団)"and take part in "yoriai(寄合)".

They practice to run and say"ソーリャー"when this event approrch.


Danjiri is sprit for my boyfriens!!


I think I want you to look danjiri!!


Danjiri is very cooool☆


xxx!!

2 件のコメント:

m_yam さんのコメント...

Samba and Danjiri...yes, they do have something in common! Interesting!!!

大阪人て日本人にしてはラテン系(?)だしね~。

ともみ さんのコメント...

yes!

Osaka people and Brazilian is same!!

確かに・・・大阪人はラテン系かも知れないですね・・・笑”