2009年8月10日月曜日

Tan!!!

I'm sorry that i can't use Japanese because i can't use my computer today.

I went to lake with my friends. So much fun. It was sooooo awesome.

I rode boat which my friend family brought in the lake. It was very cool and exciting. We played board. This board was linked with boat. I had never played it when i was in Japan.

I dropped down in the lake because this speed was very fast. So, i couldn't take hold of grips.

Riding a board was very interesting experience for me.

I also tried to water skiing, but i couldn't do it. It was really difficult for me. I think that i take a time to practice to do it. But, you know? Where i can do this? hahhaha~~

I don't have boat and there aren't very big lake where people can ride a boat in Japan except Biwako. I think we can't do it at Biwako, right? It's illegal, isn't it?? I' m not sure... hahaha

I had a very good time.

My skin is very painful because i sunburned. I deliberately forgot to use suncream. Because i wanna have a sunburn. I was very crazy, but don't worry that, I like tan. hahaha

I promise to upload my pictures my friend took some pictures for me.

Hey. If i make a mistake, can you let me know? I worry about it. hahaha

Have a good day!

2 件のコメント:

ai さんのコメント...

元気そうでなりより!
楽しんでるねぇ♪♪

もうペラペラなんやろうなぁvV

m_yam さんのコメント...

Hi, long time no see! So your friend's family has a boat and you enjoyed boating! I wish I were there with you now!

I'm looking forward to your photos!

Cheers