2010年9月26日日曜日

Memories

How amazing my preschool teachers are! I met them to have dinner yesterday? Can you believe it? I haven't seen them for 16 years.I could finally meet them. I was soooooo nervous while I was waiting for them. When I saw them, I remembered everything about my preschool memories. My heart couldn't stop beating. Can you believe I had a dinner and some alcohol with them?Can you believe I told them about my boyfriend? Now I can feel I'm 22 years old! But, I'm still a child for them like their kid. As you know, they were my first teachers in my life. They taught me my first step to grow up.They were wonderful teachers in my life. So that's why I still keep in touch with them. I can't forget about them until I dye. Haha.

Thanks God I could meet them!

This time was amazing for me:)

0 件のコメント: