2010年9月22日水曜日

近況報告!

I 'd like to let you know my summer vacation.
I haven't hung out with my college friends. I know it's too bad. But, it's ok cuz I can see you them after this vacation. I want to know how their one is going crazy, wonderful, fun, or so on. For me, I'm so far so good during my last summer vacation. I often hang out with my best friend and my hometown friends. Go to Izakaya to have some alcohole, haha. How fun! But, I think I spend my money to go there. So bad... But, you know? It's one of my wonderful memories, right? Yeah. I k now it's time to keep my money cuz I have a plan to go to Colorado and Thailand to see my friends. I can't wait to see them. Yahoooooooo!

And, I met a nice guy in Sannomiya. He is so hot, haha.
Oops! Do you want to know what happened to me? If you want to know it, I can tell you when I meet you. So, please wait!

Also, I had some sad experience... I broke up my boyfriend. I knew we did it cuz I felt I couldn't stand to understand his thought. Whenever I was with him, I felt it wasn't me. I was a different girl. I couldn't be natural. No way. I think I have to stop complaining about my exboyfriend. I have to go to the next step. Oh, yeah. I'm going to the next way. How cool! I love my life! Thanks, my Lord!

Lastly, I'd like to write my favorite speech.
"This is not the end. It's not even the beginningof the end. But, it is, perhaps,the end of the beggining."-Churchil

Please enjoy your vacation!

Miss you my college friends!

0 件のコメント: