2009年5月23日土曜日

Let's go NUGGETS!!!!!!!

I'm addicted to the NBA games!! I have liked to watch NBA since I wathed thabee Nuggets game.



I had never seen basketball game beause I thougt that Japanese basketball game is very boring.



However, NBA makes me exciting. Huuuuuu~~~.



I watched the Nuggets game watched yesterday. This game was Nuggets versus Lakers. Do you know that NBA begins play off games? This game decides a winner in whole teams.



So, the Nuggets gets through to a semifinal. I hope that they will win, and they will get through final.



Especialy, I love Carmelo Kyan Anthony who is the most important player in the Nuggets. So, I wanna get some his posters and some his goods.



I'm taken with Anthony~~♪



I recommend you to watch NBA. I think you must be addictied to the NBA games.

3 件のコメント:

nanami さんのコメント...

oh!!
good news for me
I like basketball but I never seen NBA.
so I wanna watch together!!

またの報告まっとるよ♪
thanks tomi!!

nanami さんのコメント...
このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。
nanami さんのコメント...

ah!!
I made a mistake.
I had watched NBA.hahaha
I was exciting !!

外人選手のシュートの軽々しさ
たまら~ん!!
外人選手に立ち向かう
田臥勇太選手かっちょよかったのにな・・・