2009年5月20日水曜日

Hey! Girls♪




Hey! Girls! What's up??




In Colorado, my school started yeasterday. So, I took challenge exams to make sure my skill.




These exams were a little difficult, so I cannnot get good scores. However, I don't worry about them if I fail these exams because I can stay in my class.




Now, I'm studying about grammar, writing/reading, and speaking/listening. I think that it is the most difficult for me to discuss somethong with my classmates all og them because I don't have many vocabularies. So, I must memorize many words which I have never heard.




So, I cannot explain what I want to talk. In addition, I don't have a good listening skill. I cannot often listen some details. However, my teachers are very kind, and they help me when I ask them what I cannot understand.




..................................................................................




I worry about you (my Japanese friends) because Kaise shut down for swine flu. I research about it on web site because my family worry about me. However, my Colorado friends don't worry about it. My mother send me a lot of mask for swine flu. If I use it, Colorado people think that I am crazy. What should I do?? I don't know how to use them.




I have what I want to talk about you, but I cannot finish writing my thinking and my experiences.




I want to write about my life in Colorado as much as possible. So, I'll be back soon!!




Have a good days, my friends♪




See you soon!




xxx



5 件のコメント:

m_yam さんのコメント...

Hi, long time no see!!! I'm happy to hear you're enjoying your stay in Colorado.

You're right. Vocabulary is really important when you want to express what you think. You have a lot of time to build up your vocabulary and improve your listening skills. I'm looking forward to seeing how much you'll improve your English.

Thank your mother for the masks! I thinks it's best to carry one with you and put it on when you have someone near you who's coughing.

みく さんのコメント...

いやぁ~元気そうでよかった!
インフルエンザかかっとんのかと思った(>△<)無事でなにより~☆

またブログ楽しみにしてまっす♪♪

ともみ さんのコメント...

>myamさん
Thank you for reading my blog, and I'm sorry I am late to tell you my Colorado life. I think Colorado is very nice!! Yahaaa~~

I think so,too. So, I must memorize a lot of words because I cannnot talk to my American friends. I want to increace my vacabulary and improve my listening and speaking skill. I think I must do extra study, but I have no time to do this. I want many times more than 24 hours.

Yes. I must appreciate that my mother send some masks for me. My mother told me that most pharmacies don't have masks, and masks sold out. Right?? I'm surprised by this news. So, I worry about you. Are you OK??

ともみ さんのコメント...

みくちゃん
>コメントthanks!!
インフルエンザにはかかってへんで~きっと、疲れからくる風邪でしょ~~笑”

授業が前のtermよりもひとつ少なくなったから、ブログup出来ると思うから、頑張ってupするなぁ~~☆

豚インフルが猛威をふるってるらしいけど、マジでいける??近畿圏は特にヤバいらしいやん・・・心配っす(T_T)

sabori さんのコメント...

久しぶり(^w^)

めっちゃ楽しそう

インフルエンザ気をつけてね~