2009年1月10日土曜日

Who is he? 1/10


"Who is he?" I think that you should such a thing. haha.

He was a king in Kingdom of Bhutan!! The picture of left is a 4th king in his youth. Other side picture is also a 4th king who gets old.

Do you think that he is cool? I only think like this!?

He relinquishd his position as king to his son and his son is 5th king now.

I think that he is cooler than his son, when I watched "世界ふしぎ発見” with my mother.

My mather expected that King of Bhutan's king is very cool because my father said "5th king is very cool."

But, my mather's hope was disappointed... When 4th king appeared on TV, she said " he is cool."(大阪弁で言うと・・・4代目の方が5代目よりかっこいいやん!どこでどう間違ったんやろか?)

I think so, too and I think 4th king looks like Korean actor. How do you think about him??




1 件のコメント:

ともみ さんのコメント...

He is 4th king! Do you think he is cool? Haha...